I want

to punch every one that has religious debates on Facebook in the snout.
Listen, everyone.
I don't know how I or we got here.
I don't know what happens when we're not here.
I don't know if anything is true or false.
In all honesty, I don't know if I care.

I do know, however, that I want to have an open heart, an open mind, and be a good person regardless of whatever chis, spirits, deities, or gods that puts me in the favor of. Disregarding even karma, being a bad person makes you a bad person, simple as that.

When people debate about religion the way I've been seeing, they're just bitter because they've had one or the other idea shoved down their throat as the correct opinion. The correct opinion may never be known or may only be available to us after we have died via counterexamples of heaven/hell or whatever, as in, them not existing. In that case, you'd be dead anyway so who cares.

Just stop treating everyone/everything around you like you're better than it because you are or aren't religious. I don't care.

fin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.