Bridges And Balloons :D

Today, i spray painted my vans again. When i bought them they were black and white checkered. I then spray painted them white, then brown, then green, then one brown and one green, then one white and one brown, now they're both brown. I'm running out of spray paint! I haven't been working on my 10 people project lately, i should be, and diligently at that. Danny came home for the long weekend. I looked at baby pictures. I ate some soup, some PBJs, and drank a lot of cranberry-raspberry juice. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. Maybe, the mom will hook me up with some tofurkey.
It was late, and rainy. I was on my Thanksgiving break. I remember the tar smelt good, like it always does after a nice thunderstorm, as i have come to know as the smell of Ozone being produced from lighting. So, i had first given up meat and my mother, being the dear she is, offered to take me to the grocery store to get some necessary items for the week and to buy me some vegetarian delicatessens. We went to the store, i gawked at the cute boy in the frozen food section, who i still gawk at this day. (What? he's only 10 years older than me..!) We bought some Garden Burgers, pretty self explanatory, burgers made of vegetables. So, she fried some up, put that junk on a bun and we settled down to watch Gilmore Girls. I found the burger grotesque, and surprisingly enough, Mom LOVED 'em. I don't know if she still buys them or if she's had any since, but she ate that whole box and loved it. The ozone must have done something to our taste buds.
Today, i woke up feeling blech and went downstairs to catch some quality spongebob. When Derek and my mom came home from running errands, Derek had a bag of balloons with him. Not the normal kind either, the long skinny kind clowns use to make balloon-animals. Late today, he made me a blue poodle, it's my newest BFF. He made Alex this twisted DNA-shaped thing made with all these colors. i don't know, D-rock's cool. Over Thanksgiving break this year, I'm dying my hair again. Probably a shade darker then i had it, before it was too similar to tell i had even done it. I like wearing sweaters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.