Friday Night/ Home movies

I've been back at school for a while now, which I'm really happy about.
My classes require me to do some pretty hefty work regularly, but even that I don't mind.
I'm really loving my biology class and art is pretty enjoyable as well.

This Tuesday is my birthday. I think Monday I'm going shopping at Savers with my mom, I don't know what I'm doing on my actual birthday, and Wednesday I'm going out to dinner with my dad, Kim, Alex, Kelly & possibly Derek. Then in about two weeks, when Vermont will be closed up for the year, my parents are taking us all out to celebrate our birthdays. (at least alex's, danny's and mine. maybe steve jr.'s because his is in nov.)

Today our school had a pep rally. Not that exciting but better than class.
Our cheer leaders did a cool little routine and there was a lot of yelling and such.
I didn't go to the football game tonight because of lack of rides/ I was just pooped from all the work I put in this week.

Instead, I came home and took a nap. Then when my mom got home I chatted with her about my day and fell asleep again for a little while. When I woke up later, we went to subway and then came home and watched home movies and looked up pictures of babies in Halloween costumes.

While watching some of the home movies, I cried several times. For a few reasons:
A. I'm an overemotional wimp
B. It was very weird seeing me as a baby and my dad being in them but knowing he wasn't really 'there', that he was just making appearances
C. I saw my parents kiss for the first time, ever.
So strange and sad.
I'm getting sad thinking about it. So I'm going to go to bed now and brush this mopyness off.

Goodnight world.


P.S. For my birthday I am asking for:
A segway
A saint bernard puppy
A pogo stick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.