Aa Bb Cc,.
I am just feeling so peculiar this week!
I made my family stir fry for dinner. Elise and I made Igbo masks for an english project. (We're reading Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe in English.. or at least we're supposed to be. I'm on chapter 6, the class is on chapter 13..)
I started Breakfast of Champions yesterday or the day before and I am loving it. It's been too long since I've read the words "So it goes," or the name Kilgore Trout.
Today was strange. I think just because of how cold it was. People seemed to be very work oriented today, myself included. I bought my first french vanilla frappaccino in almost a year from the convenience store down the street and they've totally changed the machine and recipe and it's too sweet and I totally hate it and will now have to kill someone/ get coffee next time.
Anyway, I've still got a bit of work to do and my room is a complete mess and it's almost midnight and I'm just so GOGOGO all the time lately. I'm going to rest this sabbath. Rest so hard it seems like work and the gods (all of them) want to punish me.
Tomorrow I'm going to Kara's talent show at her high school, Minnechaug and then I'm going out to dinner with Kara, Elise, and Mel (who I literally haven't seen in a year because we did this same thing last year haha)
And then Saturday I'm planning on seeing Where the Wild Things Are with Elise and whomever else.
Sunday I might spend some time with my dad but I'll have so much work to do and so much rest to catch up on who knows.
That's all for now!
PEEEACE
Comments