HEY Y'ALL/Longest blog ever.
I'm planning on rearranging my room a bit and when I do, if I do it will probably happen tomorrow and I promise to finally take those pictures I've been saying I would take for a while.


I flipped my bed frame upside down so that now my bed is lower to the ground, it feels very cool and I think it looks better.
I hope you're all doing good. I think I've turned a corner this weekend as far as my health goes. I've had mono for over a month now. Mono is the worst ailment for someone as impatient as me to have. At least now I've mastered going to school full days, doing homework, and sleeping enough. Now though, I'm trying to perfect the whole "going to school full days, doing homework, sleeping enough, and going out on weeknights."
So, I'm sixteen now. My birthday was Tuesday, but I've been celebrating my birthday literally every day this week. I've gone out to dinner every single night and it is disgustingly awesome. I have yet to get my permit, but will probably do it next weekend.
Monday I went out to dinner with Alex and my mom, and then we went to Savers and I got some good stuff. Like this husky sweatshirt:

Tuesday was my birthday, and I went out to dinner with Alex, my mom, Steve jr., and Derek. Wednesday (yesterday) I went out to a Portuguese restraunt in Ludlow called Primavera. It's my absolute favorite. The food comes in prodigious (PSAT vocab word!) amounts and is absolutely mouth-watering. Tonight I went out to eat at Bertucci's in Longmeadow with Sam, my mom, and my Aunt Cheryl. We picked Sam up at her school because she had cross country and then went out to eat. I had the best chocolate cake ever.
Tomorrow is going to be awesome because Fridays always are, and then Julia and Sam are coming over and we're going to watch The O.C. because we're lame (I love you Adam Brody.)
Saturday night I'm going out to dinner with Kara, Elise, Brianna, and hopefully Sam but probably not. :( for mine and Elise's mutual birthday dinner. Sunday I'm going out to dinner with Brianna Ashe which I'm super excited for because It's been at least since I've had mono that I've seen her which has been over a month.
WONDEROUS GIFTS I RECEIVED:

VARIOUS BALLOONS! (From my dad, kim, and my mommy)
Roses! I came home from school on my birthday Tuesday to these on the kitchen table. :) (From my Mom and Step-dad. They also got me a cool sweatshirt at the big E, as well as my macbook pro and Ipod touch about 2 months ago as early birthday presents)
A POGO STICK!!!! (FROM MY PEELZ)
An awesome bracelet (Made by/from Brianna)
The O.C. (From Sam!, also: she got me a Itunes gift card with which I bought Devendra's new single, Baby and Cocorosie's album The Adventures of Ghosthorse and Stillborn)
A sweater, scarf, and gray beanie from H&M (From Alex & Kelly!)
An awesome charm bracelet with a bunch of different peace charms in different shapes with different stones, including diamonds (eep!?), as well as an additional two charms: one of a birthday present and ONE OF A TURTLE!! (From my dad & Kim)
ALSO:
A life-size cut out of Rpatz (From my dad's dog/him/Kim)
See here's the deal, I'm really grateful for this gift even though I'm not a huge
fan of the twilight movies. However, I recall that in the movie, Edward hangs out in Kristen Stewart's bedroom looking like this quite a bit. But, when you wake up in the middle of the night and this thing, this six foot tall thing with maliciously yellow eyes and a fierce pose is staring you down, it's not romantic or hot, it's horrifying. (even if it is cardboard.) I have been scared by it several times already and even once punched it in the face.
...Anyway! I had a great birthday and thus far a great week. My health is getting better (I even exercised today without passing out!), I received great gifts, and I got a 99 on a biology test. Biology is easily becoming my favorite subject. I hope you all have had as good a week as I have or you start to very soon.
xox,
Meelz-Peelz










Comments