
Creating a self portrait, tangibly and metaphorically.
I am so unbelievably sick of trying to edit myself all the time.
I am so tired of working towards the future, and dealing with the now.
I am so insanely annoyed with wanting to be something, and never being it.
I am so endlessly unhappy with always being one step behind.
I am so worn out and worn in and beat up.
I am the soles in the shoes you wore, everday.
I am just serving my purpose because it's something to do.
I am bored with rushing to get to school, wait, rush to get home, wait for morning again.
constantly hurrying to wait.
Everything is monotonous, and everyone is more interesting than I.
Everyone is tiring, and requires too much effort.
Everyone is pulling, prodding for the same affection they are so used to receiving.
Everyone is the same, even i feel the same, for saying that i'm tired of everyone being the same.
Comments