Been a while,



My lady is almost finished.

It's time to stop screwing around and start doing the things I like/want to do.
I've begun making lists a lot. Lists of things that make me happy, lists of common factors that could result in my happiness/sadness. Lists of books i like, or want to read. Albums that inspire me, albums i'm a closet fan of. I've started drawing and painting more. The more i work on my painting of the woman, the more i like her. I'm glad i painted her for no reason, other than because i like to. That way, she just sat around when i thought she was done, and i was able to slowly realize that a painting could take years to finish, or never be completed at all. I guess i'm just bragging/am proud of it? It feels better than painting Conor Oberst and thinking i'm unique, just like all the other teenage girls that love him. That's a whole other blog though. We're already in the third semester. My report card was leet.
I was moved from accelerated for various reasons, to me, what was most important was my lovely D+. So, my grades are A's in everything except science and a D+/A- in algebra/math. I guess they'd average those grades, which would put me somewhere around a c, and that's passing so i'm chillin'. Learning to me isn't something i do in school. I don't mean that i'm all, anti school or whatever, just that I don't thik everything has to be so shitty all the time. Vague, i know.
So i've gotten my mom's old shitty kodak working, hence the shit pictures. I'm not too sure what the problem with my samsung is. Regardless, this'll get the job done. I love snow days. I love my new sweater and messenger bag from goodwill. I love smelling like dryer sheets. I love writing, and don't think because i haven't posted in two months i haven't written. Currently reading: Raw Shark Texts.
I finished A Prayer For Dawn, and will probably write about that on writer's bloc.
Until next time, PWN MAD N00BZ.

BFF,
Mi'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.