2am, about my day
Listening to lately: Sonny Moore and Arctic Monkeys
Reading lately: In The light of You, Nathan Singer



I should keep this thing updated.
Today was righteous, for a couple of reasons. I'm on vacation, so i slept until noon, rolled out of bed, back combed my hair, brushed my teeth, and i was ready for the day.Plus, I sat around all day, reading and playing the sims 2, and it feels really good that i get to do all the stuff i normally do, without having to refer to it as procrastination.
I've decided that i put too much faith into my computer, i.e, having all of my writing on it. Well not all of my writing, but there's not much else that i wrote seriously or isn't for school that i don't have on my computer. So, as foolish as it may seem to revert to previous technology and go back to writing with a pen, i've begun to take down a lot of my writing into a notebook, stuff that i like, just for safe keeping.
You know what's the weak sauce? My room is adjacent to my parents'. Meaning, if i don't want to be forced to lay in bed and count sheep, I have to use headphones. And Derek took my headphones that i received for christmas, so i have to use Ipod headphones, which hurt my ears.
Anyways, it's 2:06am, and i think i'm going to go listen to music and read, which will lead to me falling asleep.
M.
Reading lately: In The light of You, Nathan Singer



I should keep this thing updated.
Today was righteous, for a couple of reasons. I'm on vacation, so i slept until noon, rolled out of bed, back combed my hair, brushed my teeth, and i was ready for the day.Plus, I sat around all day, reading and playing the sims 2, and it feels really good that i get to do all the stuff i normally do, without having to refer to it as procrastination.
I've decided that i put too much faith into my computer, i.e, having all of my writing on it. Well not all of my writing, but there's not much else that i wrote seriously or isn't for school that i don't have on my computer. So, as foolish as it may seem to revert to previous technology and go back to writing with a pen, i've begun to take down a lot of my writing into a notebook, stuff that i like, just for safe keeping.
You know what's the weak sauce? My room is adjacent to my parents'. Meaning, if i don't want to be forced to lay in bed and count sheep, I have to use headphones. And Derek took my headphones that i received for christmas, so i have to use Ipod headphones, which hurt my ears.
Anyways, it's 2:06am, and i think i'm going to go listen to music and read, which will lead to me falling asleep.
M.
Comments