I've realized, wait.. lemme write this blog real quick
Elise and I are so fucking homo. (No homo.)
She calls me and says, "Hey dude... I just really wanna nap with you."
I replied, "You. Are. A. Lesbian." and delivered that look.
In english today, I said, "Why didn't you buy me a flower... I bought you one!"
and she grabbed my chin and said, "Really?"
and I replied, "No."
I called her and asked, "Where do you wanna go to dinner?"
She said, "I haven't been to 99 in a while."
I said, "Ok, we'll go there, as long as I don't get bbq no-no." (No homo.)
Later, when our bellies finish digesting the pizza from english class (No homo.) She is going to come over and we are going to go out to dinner and then back here to watch a motion picture film. (No homo.)
We're homo. (No homo.)
smell ya later.
(I love my best friend.)
(No homo.)
p.s - I'm lying. So much 'homo'
Comments