Online shopping/Wish Lists/Presents

So, lately I've been obsessively checking out the blogs of the people I follow. It seems everyone is in a blogging mood, myself included. I'm also really into clothes lately, maybe it's the fashion week fever. Anyway, my friend Travone has a fantastic blog which you should all check out and he posts youtube videos with most of his blogs that seem to always perfectly fit with his blogs. This song may not be as spot on for this blog as his are, but I love this song and I've been listening to Corinne Bailey Rae a lot lately, (I love her hair and her voice. She's so lovely.) so enjoy:


Overall, today is turning out to be a very good day, I woke up around eleven but rolled around in bed until about noon (hah) and had some coffee & a bagel. Then I spent the rest of then until now (2pm) looking around online at f21, american apparel, alloy, and delias. Here are some things that I want/ am planning on buying soon:

This large floppy hat for the summer

This awesome headwrap
This adorable sweater (I think Elise would love this)
These pinstripe jeans:
This striped top:
This white dress:

I'm also looking all over for a semi high-waisted khaki or brown mini skirt but I can't seem to find one anyway. I want one kind of like Corinne Bailey Rae's in this video:


I probably won't get most of this for a while though, I've gotta start saving up some money. It seems I get money and then just blow it on going out to eat or on little things like gum or coffee. Later today, though, my mom is going to buy me some new bras (which is strangely exciting...) and 2/3 of the presents I'm getting for Sam's birthday next month from Delia's (The last thing is from forever 21). The things I'm getting her are pretty cute but I know she reads this from time to time so I can't post them. I'll have to take pictures of her wearing them when I give them to her. :)

Now I'm off to do some yoga, laundry, and to clean my room (But not at the same time, I'm not THAT good yet.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.

Ending Junior Year / Back injury (lol) / Looking Ahead

New poem: North & South (Unrelated to George Eliot)