Decisions
It's a decision,
between my health and my happiness.
I make it everyday,
several times a day.
Seeing other people that are more or less of something
than I am, doesn't change that I am not happy with this.
I am the only one who has to love me,
but I don't know if I can.
I'm itching for some sense of direction,
and some help with these decisions.
Get behind the wheel,
stay in front of the storm.
between my health and my happiness.
I make it everyday,
several times a day.
Seeing other people that are more or less of something
than I am, doesn't change that I am not happy with this.
I am the only one who has to love me,
but I don't know if I can.
I'm itching for some sense of direction,
and some help with these decisions.
Get behind the wheel,
stay in front of the storm.
Comments