To Do Lists

I make to do lists,
a lot.
I haven't recently,
for no reason other than the obvious,
I'M YOUNG AND LAZY.
I love it, too.


Anyways,
I like making small lists,
for daily shit.
Making bigger lists for weekly shit,
and a huge list for monthly shit.
It could just be one thing,
a goal,
or something that will take me longer.
I like having deadlines,
and knowing what to do.

This summer,
I want to wake up at 8:00AM everyday,
because I always feel so crummy
waking up at noon.
I want to read,
and enjoy the books,
and attain something from them, like I used to.
I want to watch Elise play Zelda,
and learn to make something other than PBJ.


Anyways,
my list for this week is:

-Organize clothes/dressers/closet
-Have a movie-party with Elise


My list for this month is:
-Finish One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (I found it, it wasn't at Sam's house after all)
- Complete all of my weekly lists
- Paint something worthwhile



I'll write a real 'blog' later,
with pictures and stuff,
I promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.