Anatomy.

Well my friends and I are just skeletons,
piano key ribs,
and eyes that serve as cup holders.

Flapping jaws,
creaking joints,
and knocking knuckles.

Well i guess we've got something to be proud of.
tubes of crimson,
humanity's first transportation system.

Sure we have
tendons and ligaments,
pumping machinery,
showy distinctions of the strength we entail.


We've got a shell,
and we've got protection,
translucent flesh,
I guess it's worth something.


Sure we've got a powerhouse,
something to keep the order.
flipping images, and conducting
fluent behaviors.


We can make fire,
and we can make love.
We can lend you a hand.
or watch you get fucked.


Well, my friends and I,
we're just human.
Accidents, helplessness,
and hormones that don't make sense.
It's not too much,
but around here, it's enough.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.