Soon.
I am always overwhelmed,
And I'm going to scare you away one day.
I'm sorry I'm so clumsy with my emotions and my actions.
You're a solemn soul,
a curious creature,
a forgiving friend.
I hope you see that it's wearing me down as well,
and I'm as much at a loss for what to do as you are.
I love you,
and I know I ask a lot,
but I need you,
and I know you need me.
My whole body hurts with regret.
And I don't know which to give up,
my life or my habits.
I must not be so melodramatic.
I must not forget when I see the sunset that tomorrow it will rise again.
I must not forget when I see the sunset that tomorrow it will rise again.
I must not forget when I see the sunset that tomorrow it will rise again.
I must not forget when I see the sunset that tomorrow it will rise again.
And I'm going to scare you away one day.
I'm sorry I'm so clumsy with my emotions and my actions.
You're a solemn soul,
a curious creature,
a forgiving friend.
I hope you see that it's wearing me down as well,
and I'm as much at a loss for what to do as you are.
I love you,
and I know I ask a lot,
but I need you,
and I know you need me.
My whole body hurts with regret.
And I don't know which to give up,
my life or my habits.
I must not be so melodramatic.
I must not forget when I see the sunset that tomorrow it will rise again.
I must not forget when I see the sunset that tomorrow it will rise again.
I must not forget when I see the sunset that tomorrow it will rise again.
I must not forget when I see the sunset that tomorrow it will rise again.
Comments