Dear Friend: 004.

Dear Friend,
People have been talking at me a lot lately.
And i'm listening, i really am.
They make eye contact,
and their eyes are marbles.
Their mouths move,
and the corners of their lips are the arms of great
conductors,
anything and everything,
explained and controlled, beautifully.
Flapping these corners, these arms.
In a desperate attempt to take flight.
These sounds come from their mouths,
with the use of tongues and cheeks and chords.
Music, is all it really is.
Every word has been said before,
but they sound different every single time they're said,
and they are. so different.
Every experience is never the same,
always changing, i'm always changing.
Hand gestures or not,
the body language is there.
And i love them, and i love you.
And they don't always love me, but that's how its supposed to be, you know?

My dad stopped by today, though i was a bit cranky because i was mid-nap.
i have good family.
I have good friends,
I have good peers, they try, and that says a lot.
I have good health, for the most part.
I have good ideas, good dance moves, good habits.
I have good music.
I have warm bonfires, and secret handshakes awaiting me in the months to come.


I hope all is well.


With love always,
M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.