Dear friend: .003
Dear friend, May 04,2008
I finished a painting today. I don't remember when i started it.
It's of the singer of Bright Eyes, Conor Oberst.

It's about the music, not about the face.
I'm not very good.
My mom is really nice, she's just a good person.
I hope you have a good relationship with your mom.
It's funny how I haven't painted or sketched since at least March, if not earlier.
But as soon as i start working on my sketch of Elise,
I get an idea for my Oberst painting, and notice how i can fix up my bleu madame.
I'm going to get a goldfish soon.
I hope all is well with you.
I apologize for the last letter,
I hope you're still listening.
I would like to visit you.
I am so young,
so young and naive.
Open my eyes and let me see the bullet wounds.
I finished a painting today. I don't remember when i started it.
It's of the singer of Bright Eyes, Conor Oberst.

It's about the music, not about the face.
I'm not very good.
My mom is really nice, she's just a good person.
I hope you have a good relationship with your mom.
It's funny how I haven't painted or sketched since at least March, if not earlier.
But as soon as i start working on my sketch of Elise,
I get an idea for my Oberst painting, and notice how i can fix up my bleu madame.
I'm going to get a goldfish soon.
I hope all is well with you.
I apologize for the last letter,
I hope you're still listening.
I would like to visit you.
I am so young,
so young and naive.
Open my eyes and let me see the bullet wounds.
Comments