Feliz Deciembre!

christmas isn't for 3 weeks, everybody stop going nuts.

So, this year i asked for:
sewing machine, (M)
some clothes, (M)
piano lessons, (M)
Pieces, Edited by Stephen Chbosky (d)
9 stories, J.D Salinger (d)
Chasing the Wolf, Nathan Singer (d)
A prayer for dawn, Nathan Singer (d)
The Raw Shark Texts, Stephen Hall (d)
The Midnight Examiner, William Klotzwinkle(d)
Paintbrushes, Paints, A new sketchbook (d,d,d)
The Sims 2:Nightlife (d)
A TWLOHA shirt(d)

I had trouble deciding what to have my dad get me, things i asked him for are marked with a d, and things i asked mom for, marked with an M. I asked my dad for a lot more because the sewing machine i want runs pretty expensive, and i prefer buying used books.

My internet was down for a while, pretty much all of November. It's back now, though. And i'm more 1337 than ever. YOU KNOW WHAT BOTHERS ME? TRYING TO WRITE A BLOG AND GETTING SIDE-TRACKED BY AWFUL, USELESS MYSPACE SURVEYS.

I love the winter, i always dress so much cuter than i usually do.
I've been wearing my scarf all day all the time. Including right now...
Stuff's pretty good lately. I just feel wonderful about everyone i talk to, or used to talk to. I believe in second chances, i mean only when it comes to friendship. If someone hurt me 2 years ago, i've buried that hatchet. I can't afford to hold grudges. I received a new toothbrush in the mail, sweet huh? I want to start writing again, my prose or whatever. I never really could classify it.

I'm feeling talkative lately, but apparently, no one else is.
this is a horrible blog, all dull and insignificant.
Okay, well, i'm sorry about this one.

"I wish you and your family also as to your friend Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year and I hope that we'll meet again in a world of
peace and freedom in the taxi cab if the accident will."

A big Huzzah to kurt vonnegut.

Oh, by the way, Jesus. That was for you, Kara.

----------------
Now playing: Rilo Kiley - With Arms Outstretched
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.