Vincent Gallo: Why he's awesome


I've been on a Vincent Gallo obsessive binge lately.
My friend K and I watched Buffalo '66, which I absolutely loved and now has taken the place of The Royal Tenenbaums as my favorite film. He's so brilliant in the movie, and I am in the process of forcing everyone I know (my friends, my art teacher, my mom) into watching the movie so they will laugh when I yell "MY CARS ARE LUXURY VEHICLES. THEY SHIFT THEMSELVES, THEY SHIFT THEMSELVES." I have had The Brown Bunny on my 'To-Watch' list for over a year and Yes, I have seen the infamous last scene of the movie in which Chloe Sevigny (Who was born where I live!) performs unsimulate fellatio on Mr. Gallo. I have also learned that Vincent Gallo is an extremely radical conservative republican (Which I have no problem with whatsoever). He is also, however, an extremely dedicated George W. Bush supporter (Which I just don't understand). Regardless of what political party you consider yourself to agree with, Bush is just an idiot and I thought that was common knowledge, no? Anyway, Gallo has also gone to several fashion shows with the Bush daughters (LOL). But you know what, that's ok. Here are five good reasons to overlook these things and appreciate Vincent Gallo:

1. The song, Mr. Gallo (By Cat Power) is absolutely beautiful and made it onto one of my car mixes.
2.
He's hot.

3. His album, 'When' is awesome. (My favorite: "I wrote this song for the girl, Paris Hilton")

4.
He's real hot.

5.
He was an artist before he began to work in films. His artwork is stunning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.

Ending Junior Year / Back injury (lol) / Looking Ahead

New poem: North & South (Unrelated to George Eliot)