10 Things That Are On My Mind When I Should Be Doing Homework:
Sept. 23, 2010
1. The homework I have to do (Algebra II, SAT reading, a chemistry worksheet)
2. How warm it is this evening (Note: I am not happy about this.)
3. My room is very messy.
4. I have to pick up my dad from the airport tomorrow
5. I can't go to the girls' field hockey game because I have to pick up my dad
6. I go to almost every school game. They are fun. I have school spirit all of a sudden.
7. I have a bunch of Netflix tabs open with movies I want to watch (Boys Don't Cry, The Exploding Girl, Dakota Skye, Me You and Everyone We Know, The Vicious Kind, & Two Lovers)
8. I downloaded the soundtrack to a guilty-pleasure kind of good Hilary Duff movie and it's awesome (According to Greta)
9. I really want to play volleyball and I wish my school had a team.
10. Tumblr. (http://miamazzaferro.tumblr.com/)
1. The homework I have to do (Algebra II, SAT reading, a chemistry worksheet)
2. How warm it is this evening (Note: I am not happy about this.)
3. My room is very messy.
4. I have to pick up my dad from the airport tomorrow
5. I can't go to the girls' field hockey game because I have to pick up my dad
6. I go to almost every school game. They are fun. I have school spirit all of a sudden.
7. I have a bunch of Netflix tabs open with movies I want to watch (Boys Don't Cry, The Exploding Girl, Dakota Skye, Me You and Everyone We Know, The Vicious Kind, & Two Lovers)
8. I downloaded the soundtrack to a guilty-pleasure kind of good Hilary Duff movie and it's awesome (According to Greta)
9. I really want to play volleyball and I wish my school had a team.
10. Tumblr. (http://miamazzaferro.tumblr.com/)
Comments