Girl, you naaasty
Here's what's been going on, bitches.
I bought some new bathing suits at Macy's today. I was in desperate need of new ones as I leave for Cape Cod with Samantha and her family Saturday morning. My mother and I hit up Marshall's and A.J. Wright (A.K.A Ghetto Marshall's, as if Marshall's isn't ghetto enough already..) but to no avail. I know it's a little late to be buying bathing suits but it's such a grueling process anyway, who can blame me for procrastinating? Anyways, I managed to find two that I actually like, so I was satisfied.
I've been busy lately, trying to get my read on (Sylvia Plath's, The Bell Jar) as well as writing more poetry, but I've had this mental block pretty much all summer.
Recently, I've really been into top knots, oxford shirts, pinstripes, semi Victorian-esque things, etc:

(Top knots)

(Gimme doz Oxford shoes)

(Pinstripes, ya heard?)

(Dreamy. No further explanation necessary.)
Also, I'm in the process of painting my room. In the process as in, it's literally taking me weeks. I am doing segments/walls at a time so I don't have to move furniture out of my room and it's a pain in the ass but that's alright. Here's the colors my room is slowly evolving into:

While in Vermont, my family went to this big fair in Townsend, where the campground we stay at is. I bought about twenty books, a new throw pillow for my bed, some fabric and a bow to make Samantha a dress (our latest team project, I'll post pictures as it happens), a new old school leather school bag, a small wooden bird to put on my wall, a small purse for Samantha, a 1994 calendar of collector's items (just weird vintage shit. Even though the year is off therefore the date/day of the week are off, it's still on my wall because it's that cool looking), and one of those silly nose-mustache-glasses-disguise things (Just cause.)
Well, that's about all that's been happening.
I want this:

Oh, p.s. I think Coco Rocha looks like an alien.
And, I can 'jerk'.
I bought some new bathing suits at Macy's today. I was in desperate need of new ones as I leave for Cape Cod with Samantha and her family Saturday morning. My mother and I hit up Marshall's and A.J. Wright (A.K.A Ghetto Marshall's, as if Marshall's isn't ghetto enough already..) but to no avail. I know it's a little late to be buying bathing suits but it's such a grueling process anyway, who can blame me for procrastinating? Anyways, I managed to find two that I actually like, so I was satisfied.
I've been busy lately, trying to get my read on (Sylvia Plath's, The Bell Jar) as well as writing more poetry, but I've had this mental block pretty much all summer.
Recently, I've really been into top knots, oxford shirts, pinstripes, semi Victorian-esque things, etc:

(Top knots)

(Gimme doz Oxford shoes)

(Pinstripes, ya heard?)

(Dreamy. No further explanation necessary.)
Also, I'm in the process of painting my room. In the process as in, it's literally taking me weeks. I am doing segments/walls at a time so I don't have to move furniture out of my room and it's a pain in the ass but that's alright. Here's the colors my room is slowly evolving into:

While in Vermont, my family went to this big fair in Townsend, where the campground we stay at is. I bought about twenty books, a new throw pillow for my bed, some fabric and a bow to make Samantha a dress (our latest team project, I'll post pictures as it happens), a new old school leather school bag, a small wooden bird to put on my wall, a small purse for Samantha, a 1994 calendar of collector's items (just weird vintage shit. Even though the year is off therefore the date/day of the week are off, it's still on my wall because it's that cool looking), and one of those silly nose-mustache-glasses-disguise things (Just cause.)
Well, that's about all that's been happening.
I want this:

Oh, p.s. I think Coco Rocha looks like an alien.
And, I can 'jerk'.
Comments