I'm wide awake, it's early evening

I'm terribly sick today.
I felt sick last week, but was able to fight it off until G period yesterday.
I managed to get through G period, bike to Elise's house to deliver her school things
because she's sick as well, and then make it home. However, when I got home,
I felt awful and laid down for a couple of hours. Then, my mom bought Alex and I some 
dinner from 99. Two Ibuprofen pills and a glass of OJ later, we were watching some 
old home movies. As soon as naked baby me came on the screen, I bolted out of 
the living room and vomited. It was the worst, but the timing was kind of funny.
Today I didn't go to school, instead laid in bed until at least noon. After that,
I read a lot of Bright Shiny Morning. I must have read a hundred pages at least.
Then I watched some Hey Arnold! on Nick.com and napped a little bit more.
Today was the first day of bike club, and since I was too sick to make it, Lauren,
Holden, and Sam came to visit me while on their biking adventures. However, 15 minutes before they arrived, Nick and Joe stopped by randomly. I made a cup of tea and chatted with all of my guests. After the bike club gang left, Brian came by. Then my mom came home. Then Alex came home. Then Nick, Joe, and Brian went to go play tennis. Then my mom made me a toasted turkey sandwich with pepper. It's my favorite, and is perfectly bland enough to eat while I'm sick, too. I think I'm going to go watch some television in the living room with my mom and work on my magazine bowl. I don't have school tomorrow for an in-service day, which means another day to rest and recuperate. 

///]]]((,
Mia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.