Finally;

Listening to Maria Taylor,
and dressing in a floral shirt.
I handed in my first job application yesterday,
and it's just been so long since I've been satisfied.




I'm finally completely back.
This has been a long hard winter. A long hard school year.
I don't know which has taken a harder toll on me.
I'm back to my quirky self, a reality check thanks to my darling brother,
who is back home for spring break. I want to visit with my father and his girlfriend,
play outside with their dog. Bike club (2?) starts next week i think. I rode my bike to school today,
but there was a water break and the city's water pressure is all flucked up. So we had no school and
after watching some Sister, Sister, I fell asleep on the couch. Now I think Elise and I are going to spend
the day hanging out and riding bikes. I want to take a trip to the library.


Love and finally freedom,
MEEELIOZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.