Maybe
Maybe I don't exactly fit into any one group of kids, but maybe I don't want to.
Maybe none of the work I do really matters in the grand scheme of things, but maybe I still do it because I like the sense of accomplishment, even if I'm the only one aware of my accomplishments.
Maybe I'm not an Olsen twin. Maybe I talk to much at the wrong times, and never know what to say when I wished I did. Maybe I can't vote, can't drive, and can't tell you my backpack weighs under the accepted limit for freshman backpacks. Maybe I'm completely satisfied that I'm not "bohemian", "indie", or "scene". Maybe I'm just completely satisfied with spending my nights writing earth science notes.
So what?
Maybe none of the work I do really matters in the grand scheme of things, but maybe I still do it because I like the sense of accomplishment, even if I'm the only one aware of my accomplishments.
Maybe I'm not an Olsen twin. Maybe I talk to much at the wrong times, and never know what to say when I wished I did. Maybe I can't vote, can't drive, and can't tell you my backpack weighs under the accepted limit for freshman backpacks. Maybe I'm completely satisfied that I'm not "bohemian", "indie", or "scene". Maybe I'm just completely satisfied with spending my nights writing earth science notes.
So what?
Comments