Dear Friend 009.

& I've grown disgusted.
Frustrated, tormented, and apprehensive.

I'll say it again, like I said it but a few months ago,

i know what it feels like to do everything in your power, just to make someone happy, and it seem like they don't appreciate or care at all over and over again.
and then when you need it returned
it never happens and when you really need something they're not there.
You don't deserve to feel like that
but neither do I.
I don't know what you want me to do
or how I should feel.
I don't want to bum you out
but I can't just sit around
letting you hurt me
because I care about you.
I don't mean to insist you're doing something that you're really not trying to do
but this is how I feel
and I can't sacrifice it anymore.
I'm so worn out from trying to make you happy all the time, and you're not even my boyfriend or anything of the sort
I've needed you
and you haven't been there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.