We don't know what we want.
My eyelids are pink with insomnia.
The truth is we're just two totally different people.
I don't know where we're going, or if
we'll ever intersect.
The only thing you'll destroy is yourself.
You can't have faith that things will get better.
you have to hang on, even if it hurts you.
I've gone about this wrong,
tangled my emotions and myself within your
tangled web. I want to save you, to pull you out,
I want to breathe the life back into you.
You've made your bed,
now lay in it. I hope you sleep well alone.
The truth is we're just two totally different people.
I don't know where we're going, or if
we'll ever intersect.
The only thing you'll destroy is yourself.
You can't have faith that things will get better.
you have to hang on, even if it hurts you.
I've gone about this wrong,
tangled my emotions and myself within your
tangled web. I want to save you, to pull you out,
I want to breathe the life back into you.
You've made your bed,
now lay in it. I hope you sleep well alone.
Comments