Too forward?
In the way that some people will try to pinpoint an exact moment of their past,
to remember what they felt, the smells, sights, and sounds of that very moment.
It lives on forever within them, an eternal souvenir gleaming on a shelf in their mind.
I want to pinpoint the moment in our future, when we collide.
Skin on skin, heart on heart.
I want to feel the way I will feel, the smells sights and sounds of that very moment.
The moment you lay tangent to my curves, the second we intertwine.
Even when being romantic, I still had to squeeze in a math joke.
If you find it, let me know.
I find it hard to believe in things,
but somehow, no matter what the problem,
my philosophy is always "Things will work themselves out."
I have come to realize, that they always do.
to remember what they felt, the smells, sights, and sounds of that very moment.
It lives on forever within them, an eternal souvenir gleaming on a shelf in their mind.
I want to pinpoint the moment in our future, when we collide.
Skin on skin, heart on heart.
I want to feel the way I will feel, the smells sights and sounds of that very moment.
The moment you lay tangent to my curves, the second we intertwine.
Even when being romantic, I still had to squeeze in a math joke.
If you find it, let me know.
I find it hard to believe in things,
but somehow, no matter what the problem,
my philosophy is always "Things will work themselves out."
I have come to realize, that they always do.
Comments