sweep the dust from under the rugs,
light the candles,
and raise the shades.
shed your skin with me,
this is the first day of our life.
I'm going to keep my legs moving,
keep pedaling forward.
I guess its all i can do.
Thank you, my friends.
I am so grateful for the skies,
for being scolded, for sharing laughter,
for meeting friends, dancing manically.
I am so grateful for you.
That you've lent me your ear.
That you've allowed me to open up,
sharing your life is the easy part,
its finding someone who cares that can be difficult.
You're a beautiful, beautiful entity.
light the candles,
and raise the shades.
shed your skin with me,
this is the first day of our life.
I'm going to keep my legs moving,
keep pedaling forward.
I guess its all i can do.
Thank you, my friends.
I am so grateful for the skies,
for being scolded, for sharing laughter,
for meeting friends, dancing manically.
I am so grateful for you.
That you've lent me your ear.
That you've allowed me to open up,
sharing your life is the easy part,
its finding someone who cares that can be difficult.
You're a beautiful, beautiful entity.
Comments