Dear Friend 002.
Dear friend,
I am less than par.
I can fast, I can wear makeup, I can cut my hair.
But it doesn't help, and I feel ugly all of the time.
Nothing will make me feel special.
I don't want you to tell me I'm pretty.
Just let me make my mistakes, I'll stay out of your way.
I'm just like you,
prettier outside than i am inside.
Imagine what that could mean.
xo,
M.
I am less than par.
I can fast, I can wear makeup, I can cut my hair.
But it doesn't help, and I feel ugly all of the time.
Nothing will make me feel special.
I don't want you to tell me I'm pretty.
Just let me make my mistakes, I'll stay out of your way.
I'm just like you,
prettier outside than i am inside.
Imagine what that could mean.
xo,
M.
Comments