Florida hangs
Hi all!
I've been home from FL for about a week now. Had some pretty crucial adventures & fell in love with Jacksonville. From June 1st - 8th I was in Venice/Tampa/Palmetto visiting family, and from the 8th - the 13th I was visiting my best friend and roommate Jazzy J in Jacksonville.
Here are some pictures from my trip!
P.S. Wassup dads!
Currently:
Reading: Orlando, Virginia Woolf
Listening: Get Disowned, Hop Along
I've been home from FL for about a week now. Had some pretty crucial adventures & fell in love with Jacksonville. From June 1st - 8th I was in Venice/Tampa/Palmetto visiting family, and from the 8th - the 13th I was visiting my best friend and roommate Jazzy J in Jacksonville.
Here are some pictures from my trip!
[My dad's backyard / boat shenan.]
[My favorite.]
[ got crispy da first day.]
[PRETZ.]
[Brothers.]
[Broating.]
[My uncle's "backyard"]
[Jax!]
[Weirdest/best ice cream.]
[Jaz's pooch, Boomer]
[St. Augustine]
[Flying over something cool on my way home.]
As you can see, it was definitely nice. Livin' a spoilt life.
-M
Currently:
Reading: Orlando, Virginia Woolf
Listening: Get Disowned, Hop Along












Comments