Holy Moley!
It has been so long and to be perfectly honest with you, I'm not sorry.
I guess I am kind of sorry about not being sorry but I'm still not sorry about not posting.
Enough about remorse- I'm doing great!
So a lot of things have happened since I last posted (and I am sorry that I left you with some hot pictures of Jon Kortajorena (sp) and that was all.)
In other news I got a new camera! I've taken some goofball pictures from the past few weeks and I'll post those later (they're nothing to be anticipating just some hang out pixxx)
I kind of lost my mind these past few months. At first I was thinking about how I wanted to improve myself and be a better eperson and I had all these wonderful ideas and plans but then I started to kind of turn into Natalie Portman in Black Swan (I am referencing a movie I haven't seen yet...) and I started to hate myself. I started having anxiety about colleges and SATs and open houses. Then I realized my grades were suffering. Then I thought my turtle was a dog. I stopped cutting my toenails. Last weekend I cried a lot and I don't exactly know why. hormones? Anyway, then I took some proactive steps (starting with trimming my nails) and brushing my hair. I deactivated my facebook (and have yet to miss it) I've started exercising. My room is pretty darn clean. I have been sleeping more, eating better, and actually reading. I started writing a little but mostly I have just worked on pieces I started a few months ago and never finished.
OK so that's my update. I'm doing good I feel like I'm getting back to my old self and really getting back to what's important to me. I love my friends and my family and my hobbies. I need to care more about these things and less about the "fluff."
I'm also going to post here more (how many times have I written that on here?)
C'est la vie ("La vie") (Get it? it's like telling someone to say "La Vie" because that's how you pronounce "c'est"?? and then they say "La vie!"???? HAHAH ok I took that from Easy A)
Oh also when I had a mental breakthrough I started dressing like Kim Jong Il. (Who also resembles my math teacher.) So I've decided to amp up my swag. Enjoy!



Comments