Planning for winter 2010
This winter I'm thinking a lot about wild patterns and bright colors. I'm a big time fan of minimalistic clothing. My friends always yell at me when we shop because I only seem to buy things that are gray, black, white, a combination of the three, or striped. This winter I'm planning on incorporating little splashes of loud color, but in moderation (this is key.) I'm also intrigued with leopard print blouses/scarves? We'll see on that one.
Here are some things from tumblr/satorialist that have caught my eye:
SUBTLE leopard print. (Also aren't those the nicest looking jeans?)
The perfect purple. (Paul Smith, taken by Satorialist)
Also! I've been interested in buying more interesting leggings! More interesting in both pattern, color, as well as texture. I'm bored of the nearly see-through f21 black and white leggings I wear all too often.
Honorable Mention/How'd that get there?
-M





Comments