July 12


Shoes/Shorts: Savers. Blouse: GoodWill
Above: What I wore last Wednesday to a dentist appointment in Downtown. I've been pairing these Eddie Bauer jeans-turned-DIYed-cutoffs and woven brown oxford shoes with all of my light, airy blouses. I'm hopefully heading to Savers later tonight to buy some more jeans to make into cutoffs, blouses like this, and browse their selection.

Moving to Alex's room in a little more than 2 weeks. Went to Kelly's house last night with them and made the best vegetarian chili and guacamole ever. Kelly taught me how to make it and gave me thousands of other cooking tips so that I may sustain my life once they leave :(
We also watched No Country for Old Men which I thought was brilliant, but not very easy to watch while eating chili.

Music lately: Godspeed You Black Emporer (Which brings me back to the scenic shots and juxtaposition of violence/tranqulity that I loved in No Country for Old Men.)

Also thought I'd throw this in here- my new favorite blog (which I, of course, don't remember how I stumbled upon), Dainty Things! She follows me on here (one of my 8, I know- I'm pretty big.) Anyway, her blog is so awesome and she's so witty that I've gotta show a little luv. Follow Dainty Things on blogger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.

Ending Junior Year / Back injury (lol) / Looking Ahead

New poem: North & South (Unrelated to George Eliot)