where do you want to go to college? what do you want to do in your life?
I would love to go to fordham in NY but I'm not sure if that'll happen for my undergrad. I've considered a lot of places, typically big cities (NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia) but most recently I've been considering going to school in California. There's a lot of options for colleges and I'm kind of relying on those postcards and pamphlets from colleges to help me make a decision. As far as what I want to do in my life, I want to do a million things. I want to periodically change my life/scenery/what I'm doing. I want to live in a city, live in the country, live by a beach, live in a different country. I want to write, read, and hopefully work in a field where I can do both all day every day, namely publishing. I've also considered being a teacher or professor, psychology, etc. But I think I belong in publishing. I plan to have animals. I'm sorry this answer was so long... but it's one of the best questions I've gotten.
Comments
Oh, and publish my soon-to-start opus? It's about this guy and he...
I won't bore you.
=]