Update

sorry I haven't posted and all you've been seeing has been formspring q's & a's, i'm going to stop posting those to here. Anyway, I just wanted to drop a line saying HEY Y'ALL
and to make a list and to let you guys know how I'm doing.
I got a root canal a couple of weeks ago and I see how it went April 2 (my mom's birthday!)
Also recently, Conor Reynolds, a kid from my art class was stabbed in the throat at a party and died on March 13th. He was just an easygoing goofball and didn't deserve to have what happened happen to him and it's upsetting to even imagine what those close to him are going through.
Now on a lighter note,
I got a twitter it's: http://twitter.com/MiaMazzaferro
and Erin Wasson retweeted something I said and I was astounded.
I have a lot of homework so I'm going to make this wishlist and hit the books
OH and I forgot to tell you I got my permit, or at least Mia Mazzafreero did.

Things I "need" to buy:
+ black booties (these?)
+ A new, big, brown leather purse
+ Cut offs/ old high waisted jeans to make into cut offs
+ Boyfriend pants/jeans
+ Nice khaki pants
+ Gray blazer
+ These moccasin booties
+ A long ring, meaning one that extends past the knuckle
+ a jean jacket so I can cut its sleeves off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.