A couple of things I really love:

1. Writing something and not knowing what to use it for or what to make of it, because it's usually just a line or two, or a metaphor and then months later it being perfect for something else.

2. Finding the best Christmas presents for people spontaneously when you're out and being so excited to give them to them.

3. The tea bags Chinese restaurants give you when you get take out, they're so good!


4. Listening to Bon Iver in the winter

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


5. Newfoundlands

*I'm in the middle of writing something, but after I'm done I'll post what I've written, and also what I'm getting for x-mas. After x-mas is over, I will post pictures of the presents I've got for everyone. Also, I have to do a big post with some things I've recently bought so be ready!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.