I can't take long writing this. My family is having a big super birthday celebration for me and three of my brothers, who have all had our birthdays within the past 3 months and with everyone at college we haven't been able to celebrate everyone's birthdays all together. So my mom is cooking up a storm and I'm scrambling to get some homework done before the festivities. I'm supposed to be setting the table right now. ¡Ay, caramba!

Anyways, I have a few fashion related things to post, some older pictures from summer that I'd like to share, and I'd like to post a couple pictures of what i'm wearing now, but I'll do that later tonight.

So here are some clothes related things that are awesome/inspiring/interesting:


One of my absolute favorite pictures of Karla, check out her blog

Work it, Lindsay Lohan. Just don't date Devendra.
To understand wtf i'm talking about, check out this interview they did,
and check out this picture:
Yeah...
anyway,
These are all awesome.


I need to find some good slacks.



Love her hair color and the olive green jacket together.

Now, here's some pictures that are just awesome:
Corey Kennedy




I think this is from Corey Kennedy's wordpress. That or it's from the facebook of a girl I'm friends with.

I don't know how I came across these pictures but they're the cutest old people and i love them.








These two pictures are from one of my favorite movies ever, Les Triplettes de Belleville.
You should all watch it!

Fabrizio Moretti and Devendra Banhart (WHO I WILL BE SEEING THIS COMING FRIDAY IN BOSTON!!!!)

A lot of the above pictures are from all sorts of nooks and crannies all over the internet and I cannot remember where they're from. So sorry I cannot give credit where it is due. Most are from tumblr.

And now, some funny pictures from the summer and previous times!

A picture I took of my stepbrother (in the blue), his girlfriend to the left of him, and the mess we made eating breakfast at a diner in vermont.

The next few pictures were taken by my BFF Sam
Fake ray-bans, top knots, fake cigarettes, 130 degree rooms, and sporadic nose bleeds pretty much sums up the week Sam and I spent in Cape Cod this summer.

Sam's/ MY dog Molly :)

Cape Cod bridge

Watching Whales

This was taken by Elise

inappropriate.

August of this summer I believe, an 80's party haha

My bestetstst pal Elise and I.

My oldest friends, Brianna and Nick and their puppy Shnook!






My brother hit me in the face while we were wrestling/ "Bitch got FUCKED up."

Movies & puppies & crushed ice at the Ashe's

Shopping cart Basketball outside of stop & shop..


Hanging out with a Leprachaun..

Sam is paparazzi to seagulls.

Cape Cod with Sam, who reaaally likes tanning oil..

My brother, his friend Joe, and I went for a walk around 3 am and did handstands around the neighborhood.

NYC august 2008

before the big b-ball game, the day my brother Alex graduated college haha



Orange Crush <>


Whale Wars in Cape Cod

Cape cod, I don't know what happened but my hair looks purple and this picture looks awesome.
summer 2007 or 2008

This is the strangest picture ever
summer 2007 or 2008?



This one is from this winter I believe but it's still hilarious,
Elise/Derek/Sam/Meeee

Okay I think that's everything I have to share.
Later tonight I'll do an outfit post and a post on a model I lovvevee

GOOOODDBYYEYEYE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.