VT

Hey Everyone, I'm in my parents camper in Vermont right now.
My mom and I drove here listening to Girl Talk and debating which one of us got to be Thelma. She claims she looks more like her, which I agree with. But, she should be Louise because she's older and because I should get to do it with Brad Pitt. Siiigh

Anyways, I was planning to stay the week but I will probably come home Tuesday. My brothers Danny, Derek, and Steve are coming up tomorrow and Steve and Danny are bringing their girlfriends. I bought some film for my two 35mm cameras but the one I use the most and trust the most is making a strange sound and the zoom isn't working that well. I guess that's just how it goes when you buy a camera at a flea market for 1$. I also have my digital camera so I'll probably be taking pictures with that too. On Monday my mom and I are going to Chester to go antique/vintage shopping so that will be fun and hopefully I'll find some goodies. The new camper is huge and beautiful and I'll be sure to take pictures. I am using my mom's iBook for now and the internet seems to be working good so I'll be on Adium or facebook or Ichat later probably with lots of stories of the crazy characters here. I've already got some. If I need inspiration for my short stories I can just meet people here. They're so weird and quirky. At least I can wear as much flannel here as I want. My mom and I are about to go take the golf cart for a drive and chillaxe.

More later xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.