Dear Friend 006.
Friend,
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
I start high school in three days. I have two novels to read,
math and science packets to complete, laundry to do, some mental figuring out to do,
loose ends to tie, a summer to conclude, things to worry about, letters to write.
I can't fix your broken heart.
I can't make someone else love you, nor can you.
I can't shake you and breathe the life and hopefulness you once had back into you.
I can't cure your loneliness.
I can't stop you from putting a gun to your head.
I don't know what you want from me, I am not a therapist.
You deserve so much, that I am ready and willing to give you.
You don't care who it's from, you just want to receive love.
I can't just sit here and cry thinking about the possibility of you not being here.
Once you've calmed down. You don't feel like talking.
You just use me up, to talk to and shed this emotion on.
I don't mind it. I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy.
If not for anything, you say, than for you.
It's good to know you still have hope, but it hurts to know you're broken.
I don't know anything anymore.
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
I start high school in three days. I have two novels to read,
math and science packets to complete, laundry to do, some mental figuring out to do,
loose ends to tie, a summer to conclude, things to worry about, letters to write.
I can't fix your broken heart.
I can't make someone else love you, nor can you.
I can't shake you and breathe the life and hopefulness you once had back into you.
I can't cure your loneliness.
I can't stop you from putting a gun to your head.
I don't know what you want from me, I am not a therapist.
You deserve so much, that I am ready and willing to give you.
You don't care who it's from, you just want to receive love.
I can't just sit here and cry thinking about the possibility of you not being here.
Once you've calmed down. You don't feel like talking.
You just use me up, to talk to and shed this emotion on.
I don't mind it. I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy.
If not for anything, you say, than for you.
It's good to know you still have hope, but it hurts to know you're broken.
I don't know anything anymore.
Comments
and to ask whether you're the same 'anonymous' that commented on my blog "I live".
So thank you, this really did get through to me and help me to deal with the emotions i was drowning in.