Come find me

I'm leading you on a wild man hunt
through the thick forest of my shifting river hair
Chase the trail of my laugh
through this unmapped frontier

Come find me.

An ember, though a dead flame to most,
still burns deep scarlet and warm to me.
I see your glow and feel your heat
through the coldest nights and the dullest days

I taste the bitter dirt in your kiss
the earthly flavor of calamity
but follow my lips to the mouth of the river
cast your net for me

Uncover my bones in an avalanche of anecdotes
search the sea for the mooring buoy of my stories

Be the hound dog and pick me out
from every aroma that distracts you
feel my braille goosebumps
and read me like your diary

Confide in me

Come find me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick update before bed

Bridges And Balloons :D

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.