Positive Affirmation
I know it's stupid but since I was accepted to moho I've been so motivated. I think Emily Dickinson is possessing me. Yesterday I did so much homework and wrote a paper and watched a film for art and filled out some scholarship applications. I feel great!
Now I am waiting for my boyfriend to get here and then I'm making him some dinner and we're going to his school to hang out. Ya!
(pssst:

Check it out-- my boyfriend and I are seeing Radiohead!)
He just texted me and said he's almost here so i've got to goooo but I just wanted to update since I am reviving this blog. I also want to mention that I am performing spoken word for the first time (since the dysfunctional poetry group at the library that was put out of its misery by the tornado) at my school's senior talent show on thursday! So nervous!
Later!
-M
Comments