"Things That I Am Thinking About" Pt. 1

Despite my swelling anticipation for the Puppy Bowl (VII) and I guess for all the food that comes with the actual superbowl later on, I have a lot on my mind.



I have been seeing Ayn Rand's name everywhere this week.
I just don't understand how people not only think she's not full of shit, but also agree with the shit she's full of. My brother Alex and I once checked out her wikipedia to see what she was really all about. On the wikipedia page for her book Atlas Shrugged, it says, "The book explores a dystopian Unites States where leading innovators, ranging from industrialists to artists, refuse to be exploited by society." How does that make any sense? If it is a dystopia, they would be exploited by society... Upon further research of her philosophy, I have come to the conclusion that she was not only completely clueless, but completely selfish as well.

I apologize for the rant, especially if any of you numbskulls like this wet fart's writing. To those of you that do, and to those of you who would enjoy to mock it I leave you this. It sure made me chuckle.

-M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Age old New shoes, and the buddy system.

Ending Junior Year / Back injury (lol) / Looking Ahead

New poem: North & South (Unrelated to George Eliot)