Truuue brethhaaa
My brothers (minus Danny) just left for bonaroo
I just remembered the day Derek left for college.
I rode my bike for 3 hours, went to some of the best tag sales I've been to all year.
I cried the entire time, and it was magnificent.
I'm going to try to scan and post some items from The Book I. later tonight.
Things coming up:
Thrift store shopping Thursday
Mystic aquarium in CT Friday?
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists show with Kelly next Thursday
Finals next week and then I'll be done with school
Wilco show this summer in Lowell
Radiohead is coming around here late this summer? WHAAAT?
Things to look at:
BeeThousand (Music)
Microphones- The Glow pt. 2 (Music)
The Truman Show (Film)
Terryworld (Book)
When You Are Engulfed in Flames (Book)
My Friend Leonard (Book)
Citizen Kane (Film)
I just remembered the day Derek left for college.
I rode my bike for 3 hours, went to some of the best tag sales I've been to all year.
I cried the entire time, and it was magnificent.
I'm going to try to scan and post some items from The Book I. later tonight.
Things coming up:
Thrift store shopping Thursday
Mystic aquarium in CT Friday?
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists show with Kelly next Thursday
Finals next week and then I'll be done with school
Wilco show this summer in Lowell
Radiohead is coming around here late this summer? WHAAAT?
Things to look at:
BeeThousand (Music)
Microphones- The Glow pt. 2 (Music)
The Truman Show (Film)
Terryworld (Book)
When You Are Engulfed in Flames (Book)
My Friend Leonard (Book)
Citizen Kane (Film)
Comments