Baptism
I have not felt as pure,
as wholesome, as carefree,
as I do right now.
I am water.
I flipped through some issue of Life & Style from August,
as P.S. I LOVE YOU played on HBO on demand.
I am finally fucking free.
Of all of the bullshit, the hidden egotistical motives.
If I were a character in NBA Jams, I believe it would be said that I
am "ON FIIIIREEEE!"
Fuck you, and your numbers.
Fuck you and your propositions.
Fuck you and your confinement.
as wholesome, as carefree,
as I do right now.
I am water.
I flipped through some issue of Life & Style from August,
as P.S. I LOVE YOU played on HBO on demand.
I am finally fucking free.
Of all of the bullshit, the hidden egotistical motives.
If I were a character in NBA Jams, I believe it would be said that I
am "ON FIIIIREEEE!"
Fuck you, and your numbers.
Fuck you and your propositions.
Fuck you and your confinement.
Comments